We encourage you to put all book information on the Faculty Center (MyUW ) by December 1st for Spring semester courses. The University Book Store collects book information daily from the SIS site, so there is no need to contact us directly unless you have a question about a title. If you have questions, please contact [email protected] or phone us (608-257-3784 ext. 5907).
Need help entering your information?
Text and/or Supply Adoption Guidelines
- Please use your University of Wisconsin email account for adoptions.
- Include the phrase TEXTBOOK ADOPTION in the subject heading of your message. Also include you contact information in case we have questions or additional information.
- For each text item, we need the following information:
- Department & Course Number (please include lecture/section number if applicable)
- Estimated Enrollment
- Title and ISBN (if available)
- Publisher or manufacturer
- Is the item required or recommended?