Rebuilt from the sound up.
AirPods Pro feature up to 2x more Active Noise Cancellation,1
plus Adaptive Transparency, and Personalized Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking for immersive sound.2
Now with more ear tips (XS, S, M, L) and up to 6 hours of listening time.3
Key Features include:
- Active Noise Cancellation reduces unwanted background noise
- Adaptive Transparency lets outside sounds in while reducing loud environmental noise
- Personalized Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking places sound all around you2
- Multiple ear tips (XS, S, M, L)
- Touch control lets you swipe to adjust volume, press to direct media playback, answer or end calls, and press and hold to switch between listening modes
- Sweat and water resistant for AirPods Pro and charging case4
- MagSafe Charging Case with speaker and lanyard loop
- Up to 6 hours of listening time with Active Noise Cancellation on3
- Up to 30 hours of total listening time with the MagSafe Charging Case and Active Noise Cancellation on3
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”5
- Easy setup, in-ear detection, and automatic switching between devices6
- Audio Sharing between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV7
- Find My with proximity view for AirPods Pro and Precision Finding for charging case8
As compared to AirPods Pro (1st generation).
Spatial Audio works with movies, TV, and video in supported apps. iPhone with TrueDepth camera required to create personalized profile.
Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries
AirPods Pro and charging case are sweat and water resistant for non-water sports and exercise, and they are IPX4 rated. Sweat and water resistance are not permanent conditions.
Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required.
Requires an iCloud account and a compatible Apple device running the latest operating system software.
Works with iPhone 8 or later and iPod touch (7th-gen) with the latest version of iOS; and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd-gen or later), 11-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, iPad (5th-gen or later), iPad Air (3rd-gen or later), and iPad mini (5th-gen or later) with the latest version of iPadOS.
Find My functionality requires iOS 16 or later; coming late fall 2022 to iPadOS and macOS.
Go to apple.com/airpods-pro/specs
for complete technical specifications.