Upgrade your 1 Year Dell Premium Support warranty with Dell's ultimate 3 Year Premium Support Plus plan.
Everything you need is included, from around-the-clock access to experts, to repairs for accidents1
, and technicians that come to you2
. When used with Dell's SupportAssist technology, it automatically predicts problems before they happen, optimizes PC settings and removes viruses3
. If there is an issue, work begins without you having to pick up the phone, and that means a faster fix.
- 24x7 direct access to expert hardware and software phone support
- Onsite support after remote diagnosis2
- Repair service for accidental drops, spills and electrical surges1
- SupportAssist technology-enabled features3 to: Proactively find issues and contact Dell while notifying you; Predict problems before they start; Remove viruses and malware; Optimize PC performance automatically
- Collaborative help to resolve everyday software issues.
- Personalized help with software for more complex issues, or for help with setting data backup, parental controls, and more
Accidental Damage Service excludes theft, loss, and damage due to fire, flood or other acts of nature, or intentional damage. Customer must return damaged unit. Limit of 1 qualified incident per contract year. See dell.com/servicecontracts
. 30-day waiting period applies if service purchased after purchase of the supported product. Waiting period does not apply to renewals if purchased prior to expiration of preceding term.
Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis is determination by online/phone technician of cause of issue; may involve customer access to inside of system and multiple or extended sessions. If issue is covered by Limited Hardware Warranty and not resolved remotely, technician and/or part will be dispatched, usually in 1 or 2 business days following completion of Remote Diagnosis. Onsite Service is provided by Dell Marketing L.P. Availability varies. Other conditions apply. For complete details about Onsite Service, see dell.com/servicecontracts
SupportAssist automatically detects and proactively alerts Dell to: operating system issues, software upgrades, driver updates and patches, malware, virus infected files, failures of hard drives, batteries, memory, internal cables, thermal sensors, heat sink, fans, solid state drives and video cards. Predictive analysis failure detection includes hard drives, solid state drives and batteries.
Please check the disclaimer checkbox to add this item to the cart.